Day 14

 i just realized that, it has been only 14 days since we got into no category. it feels like months already. i hate being online in Instagram. but i have no choice on expressing myself. i don't want to express it to my friend, they already spend a lot of time listening to me. i don't want to trouble them dah. 


few days ago, i thought i already okay. but yesterday, i listened to a song, and that caused me to be not okay until today. it was really hard to be okay back. i am super tired of being sad, but i cant help. hm. its just an uncontrollably feelings. hm I'm so sad. i also feel like why i am so weak. i hate myself too. hm. sad is very tired. 

i delete my Instagram app. i actually don't want people to see me a weak person. but i just cant help it. hm i still need time. I'm tired too. I'm really exhausted. i cried on and off. 

hey, why its so hard to forget you. hm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment